Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Odd

So I had this dream last night that I was on the Titanic and I was the only one who knew it was going to sink. Not sure where that one came from. I know that Jake and Meika were on board, as was Tom Hoffman. But other than that I don't know who else.
I just got my hair trimmed. It feels so good. And smells so good cause it's been washed with awesome salon shampoo.
Today was our trike-a-thon. We set up a little track in the parking lot and the kids bring their bikes from home. They get pledge money for the school then. They can either do a flat rate or a certain amount per lap. They're cute. And I labored and toiled over making these road signs that we have stand up and it was too windy and they all fell over and broke. And if they didn't fall over they got ran over by an out of control child. Terribly depressing. But at least they looked cute for a few minutes.
Mom and Dad and a whole bunch of other people are coming this weekend for Homecoming 2007. We have a football game and a dance. And I made homecoming court this year. Vote for me! Okay so actually it's just a weekend with all the bluegrass and southern gospel music you could possibly want. But it should be fun.
All right I'm hungry so I'm gonna go home now. Bye.
Oh and by the way, those road signs I was talking about? They're not stolen or anything they're just made out of posterboard.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I made a new post and you didn't even leave a comment...

:(

Anonymous said...

angie is a baby

Anonymous said...

nikki is from the eureka branch, filling in when we need her. nice girl

Anonymous said...

I read your newest post first- Nice dream!!! Did I die or live??