Monday, October 01, 2007

Funny Stuff

So picture this really fat kid named Eric. Now, I love him to pieces. He is really lovable and cuddly and he is hilarious. You never know what he's going to come up with. Friday he told me that he was Eric the Barbarian. He's four. How does he even know that word? But today topped all. We were headed outside after snack this afternoon and Miss Barbara told him to get a drink before he came out so he wouldn't have to go back in right away. He says "No, I can't. Water gives me gas." I just had to enlighten you all with that story:)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor kid...he must have gas all the time.

tell him i understand completely...

Anonymous said...

Oh boy...kids are hilarious...gotta love 'em.

Anonymous said...

ah ha ha ha ha!
what a way to start my day! He he.

You need facebook.

I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sra...I sent down the blank scrapbook page with B&P (the one for Jer and Lid). I stalked Patty in church making sure she wounldn't forget it last night. I hope she remembers to bring it to AL. Ask her for it 'cause she might forget. I love you and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Tyler said...

I've often suspected that quality in water. I just didn't have any conclusive proof.

It's been a while. Are you coming to Taylor?

Tyler

Anonymous said...

great story! have fun with the scrapbook page:)

bex

Anonymous said...

totally got to witness the stalking.

my mom is supposed to give you something from me very special. make sure she does.

Anonymous said...

The Leman in someone always comes out. Are you sure Eric isn't a Leman too?

Anonymous said...

hey, tell him to put his butt up in the air. it works wonders. :)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.