Thursday, October 18, 2007

See Blog Title

That's how I feel today. Mostly because I'm excited about being in Roanoke for the weekend so the days are starting to slow down drastically. But tomorrow is Friday and we're leaving once the kids are down for nap. Anyways, that's the plan. That's been the plan before when there's more than just me travelling but it has fallen through. So hopefully the plan happens this time around. I had a dream last night that I can't remember for the life of me. But I do know that I woke up with a start and didn't know where I was. And once I decided I was in my room I couldn't figure out how to get out. The door was in the wrong spot or something. But eventually everything got settled and I managed to get out.
Supposedly they're calling for storms tonight. Just so long as a tornado don't come and blow away our cars so we can't leave.
I'm very tired. I even got more sleep last night than I have in awhile. Musta been cause I was dreaming so hard. But anyways, I just can't think of much to say. Maybe next week I can tell you all about my weekend of focusing on being single. Or at least talk about my Doc's experience. That's got to be pretty exciting. But until then.... tootles!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm....i hate it when i can't remember dreams.

i can't wait for doc's

what church is hosting single's weekend?

goodbye

Anonymous said...

Oh my dearest Sarah...it was such a joy to have you home this weekend. You looked majorly hot in your yellow shirt. My mom and dad both said that you looked exceptionally pretty on Sunday. (Because everyone knows you're pretty, but Sunday you were above and beyond:) Love you tons.

Anonymous said...

I miss you already. Your presence was balm on an open scrape for me.

I love you.

Anonymous said...

ditto on the majorly hot in your yellow shirt.

ditto on the everyone knows you are pretty.

ditto on your presence was a balm on an open scrap.

and ditto on i miss you already.

sarah said...

Y'all are embarrasing me. There's tons of people who read this thing.