Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I got voted homecoming queen!

Okay so not really. But I did get a care package from Meika via Marsha Rocke. It may have been the most exciting part of the weekend. Mom and Dad almost didn't come cause mom was feeling all puky and stuff. But they decided to make the trip and I'm glad. I was excited for them to be here again cause it had been since fourth of July. Friday night we went to a Japanese steakhouse where they cook in front of you. I go to those when someone else is paying. But really though. If you ever have the chance, go. They're really cool. Saturday was good of course. We were planning on 170 people for supper but I think we only had like 120 or 130. Last year we had a whole bus from Gridley which upped the numbers. Also last year we had 5 different groups singing and this year we had four. Which was okay with me cause each group has almost an hour to be up front and 5 hours of bluegrass just was really about too much for me. Now, if we could install a bunch of lazy boys at the fellowship center then we could have 10 groups and I don't think I'd mind. Sunday we had Jed Rocke and Randy Mogler. Listening to Randy made me miss my Washington Wednesday nights. Oooo- sorry to cut this off but I just saw that my time is almost up. And I'm really hungry anyways so I'm gonna go get some supper. C-ya.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First comment, yay.

I got your text. Laughed out loud. Robey was a little confused. Even after I explained it to him. He he.

Good 'ol Darrel.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got my package!! Can't wait to see ya this weekend!

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to sing with you this weekend!

i love you.

see you sat.