Monday, September 24, 2007

I think I hear the angels rejoicing:)

We have a convert!!!! Mike and Pam's son Matthew started repenting this week. Now, people here in this church don't really have the personalities to make a big deal out of stuff, but there was definitely a feeling of everyone being encouraged and bonding together yesterday. So if you think of it you all can pray for him. That God provides him with some solid Christian friends that help him along the way and that he doesn't give up. (He's a senior in high school.) So, that's my news for the day. Last night we went to Tennessee for a weiner roast. By the way did I ever mention we have a new couple living at the fellowship center? Well, we do. Ryan and Hope Stoller from Fairbury. They have two kids- Braeden is 3 and Kiera is 5 months I think. We love having them here. They're pretty awesome. Anyways, I was reminded of how much I love hot dogs charred from the fire. Charred marshmallows, too. And I also discovered that it's no fun to play sand volleyball when there is nests of fire ants all over the place. Ouch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!
this is your wonderful muchacha.

We just had brock and jod's testimonies and baptisms this weekend.

same feeling in the church. you just love everyone so much more than usual or something...
sad to say it takes a baptism. But you do feel the brotherly love :)

i wuf you.

Anonymous said...

i wuf u too

and miss u

and want u to come home

and think u r beautiful

i'm done...

Anonymous said...

Frederick Leman just started repenting Monday night!! It's so exciting to start having more converts. It seemed for awhile it was really dry. Let's just keep praying for Seth. *sigh*

Just wanted to let you know. I am really excited for him. He seemed like one that was SO close but just never would.

Have a good rest of the week!

sarah said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, yay...
and i'm so sorry I called Gregory Todd. I forgot you even named him... :(

Your secret crush was in the other day, but through the drive up and didn't see greg. too bad.