Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Luke it didn't work

And I did just what you told me to do.
ANGIE!!!!!!!!!! YES I AM STAYING UNTIL MONDAY!!!!!!!!! PERHAPS WE COULD ENJOY A NICE BRUNCH TOGETHER BEFORE I EMBARK ON MY JOURNEY BACK TO ALABAMA!!!!!!!! (BREAKFAST WOULD BE TOO EARLY, LUNCH A LITTLE TOO LATE) I'M VERY SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU BY NOT ANSWERING RIGHT AWAY BUT I SOMEHOW THOUGHT YOU ALREADY KNEW!!!!!!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME AS I LOVE YOU DEARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I HOPE THIS HAS BROUGHT A SMILE TO YOUR FACE:) DON'T DROWN ON THE FLAMBEAU!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thank you for the lovely answer. But that was not my question. At least not the one I meant. I want to know how HSM2 was. Loser. MUA HA HA HA HA HA!

Anonymous said...

It makes me happy that you're staying until Monday 'cause I have to work on Saturday when you're comin' to Queenwood. I'm so looking forward to havin' you here this weekend. I love you tons.

Anonymous said...

can i come, can i come huh huh can i can i please pretty please i'll be really good PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE...

Luke said...

The box that says this:
"A Public blog appears in your Blogger Profile. If you select "No" we will not show your blog anywhere on Blogger.com, but it will still be available on the Internet."
is marked yes and you still can't see your blog in your profile?

hmmmmm....

Well then...

umm...

Are you sure you clicked the "save" button at the bottom after you changed it to "yes"?

Try it one more time, being extra careful to follow it exactly...

The only other option I have for you is to change your password to something easy, tell it to me, let me fix it, and then change your password back.

Sorry.

Anonymous said...

You can trust Luke. Reeeally. I promise.....

Luke said...

*grin* Trust me...

Anonymous said...

hello.
i already miss you.
i cracked up at your message.
robey just looked at me weird.
even after i explained why it was funny.
oh well, too bad for him.
i love you!