Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Kidisms

Okay I have six minutes before my computer shuts off so I'll try to get this all out before then. A couple of funnies happend in the past couple days. Okay not like hold your gut from laughing so hard but more like cutesy funnies. Yesterday I was sweeping out the vents on our air conditioners. Chloe who is one of those really cute adorable kids asked why we got new ones. I told her cause the old ones were worthless and asked her if she liked the new ones. She said yes and then with a big sigh said, "they're beautiful". I've never heard an air conditioner described as beautiful before but I guess there's a first for everything. The other awwwww moment happened today. I guess even though I don't really have grown men swooning over me, at least I have four year olds. I was helping a little girl put her shoes on and Cowan (who is about the most annoying kid ever) came and jumped on my back. Devin (my boyfriend) was standing there and yelled "Get off! I love her! That is MY Miss Sarah!" At least someone's around to defend my honor. Okay I have just two minutes left so I need to go. I'm leaving Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I probly won't be writing anything until after vacation but y'all should just leave a bunch of fun comments for me to come home to. Have a good one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK this is a fun comment. I hope you enjoy your time with me. I know without a doubt I will with you.

Duwup, duwup.

Floaters are the best. And I can't wait to see 'em. I WUF YOU!

Anonymous said...

ummm....1 day



fun comments huh....i laughed at angie's comment. i think it was the duwups.

can't wait to see em' I mean you...

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha...nice Angelina.

Sarah, you better not forget my razor and my shampoo/conditioner. I really am missing them terribly...especially the razor. I keep having to use these cheep-o disposables and they give me horrible razor burn! My loverly Schick Quattro just works wonders for sensitive skin. So please please please don't forget it.

I love you tons...and I hope I DON'T see the floaters ;)

Anonymous said...

I try not to restrict my fun to a box.