Saturday, August 11, 2007

Things that make me smile:)

-Kentucky was just a lot of fun
-We had ugly week in Kentucky. It didn't matter what I looked like.
-Going off a water slide just never gets old. Even if the slide is only a few feet long.
-I didn't get stopped on the way home when I sure thought I was going to.
(boy I was praying hard on that one because if I get a ticket before September 4th I lose my license)
-I bought gas in Hopkinsville, KY for $2.41. It was beautiful.
-Flowerpot bread with strawberry butter from Patti's Establishment.
-Chick flicks
-Watching chick flicks with 7 people crowded around a portable DVD player.
-Now would someone please tell the little boy next to me in the library to stop singing.
-A lady's cell phone just went off and her ringtone was "Shackles" by Mary Mary.
-Getting home and finding out Maurice's has opened in Athens.

Now for some things that didn't make me smile:
-How about the time I was laying ever so peacefully on my raft and a fish jumped onto it and started splashing around right by my head. It wasn't so peaceful anymore.
-I got rid of my awesome farmer's tan.
-Missing the Leo Sale.

And there's lots of other stuff that made me smile. But I'm tired and that's all I could think of right now. So I hope you all have a lovely day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. i have one.

"Feel my letters...they're sticky!"

and back farts. I mean really...how can it get any better?

and peeing whenever you stinkin' feel like it. we were at a pool party today and robey's like....aw...can't pee freely. poo. i laughed.

fish were not fun.

"franking" and finding out colleen's boyfriend is frank.

oh man there's so many...

Anonymous said...

"Duwup Duwup"

Bobbing

"We can't move tables together"

Racko- suddenly sarah's luck has changed

oooh the lovely days of doing nothing...i already miss you!

Luke said...

the Hodels...what can you say really?

Anonymous said...

I think you also forgot the lovely slimey green floating plant buds in the water especially on the last day when the wind changed. Bleh!

Jord-O, oh what he must think of our family!

And we can't forget, my dear Erin, that Sarah not only won Racko, but she dominated in Skip-bo, too.

And the memories just would not be complete without Erin's famous noodle chase. (I'm sorry Erin, but I was just as clueless as you. If they had passed it to me I would have given it to you...which is probably why they never gave it to me.)

Oh girlies...I miss y'all already. Lots of love from me to you <3

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...the noodle chase.

aren't you all SO funny....