Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Like, duh

I know I usually post dumb stuff that's really light hearted and not too deep. But in my devotions the other night I read a verse that I don't think I had ever read before. And while I've known the concept of the verse for quite some time now, it was just a good reminder. There's just a couple things that I've been thinking "yeah, I know God is in control and can do what He wants, but how?" I always think I need to know exactly what God is thinking and what His next move is. But when I read this verse it was kinda like okay just sit back, relax and let God do His thing.

Jeremiah 32:27
"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?"

Nothing too hugely profound, but like the title of the post says..... Like, duh!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks Sarah....

i needed that reminder too...

Anonymous said...

muchas gracias, Sra

Anonymous said...

The God of all flesh...that is awesome. He is so great.

Anonymous said...

I got your message.
I am jealous.

Anonymous said...

So was it good?