Thursday, August 23, 2007

Been Awhile, eh?

I know it's been forever and here are my excuses.
1.) My car broke down and I couldn't get to the library.

Well that's pretty much it. I tried to post a couple times from our computer at home but it was working way to slow. So I didn't. But now, $409.91 later, I've been reunited with my car and am back at the library. I sure hope it's all fixed now. But I'm a little worried. Cause every time I drive over a decent size bump there's a new sound that I've never heard before. And I still need to give it gas before it starts. So I just really hope I don't get stranded in the middle of Kentucky or something next time I drive home. And speaking of driving home, I'm really anxious for Labor Day weekend when I'll be there. I mean, I've seen my family a lot it seems, but I miss Roanoke church and Doc's and all that other good stuff. And I'm excited for the three day weekend where I won't have to drive back to AL right after church on Sunday.
Well we've kinda been in the middle of a heat wave down here. But now this week it cooled off to like 97 or something. It's just hot. That's all there is to it. But I have adjusted to the heat better than I thought I would so I guess that's a good thing.
Okay I'm sure I could think of more to say but I'm getting tired and I'm really a starvin Marvin right now so I'm gonna go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never answered my question. And are you staying for Monday on Labor Day Weekend? If you do, I get to see you b/c we're coming home Sunday night. I will be a real wilderness woman.

I'm sorry your car broke down. That stinks like poop.

I am tired and getting ready to go to work. But I will make it. Because it's payday. That's good enough for me.

Tonight is Maggie's b-day party. Can you believe she's already 1 year? Crazy.

OK buh bye

Anonymous said...

my sister is retarded....

she played hooky yesterday....

bad girl

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry your car broke again. i can't wait to see you next weekend. sadly, that's my weekend to work :(. but if you stay 'till monday, i don't have school or work :). i wuf u.

Jenny said...

I know what you mean about new sounds after you get it fixed.... mine's in the shop for the second time in two weeks. not to be too discouraging or anything. :D