Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'm Hungry

So that really has nothing to do with anything that I might say this time around, but with this continuous gnawing going on in my belly it's all I could think of. I feel like I've hardly had time to sit down and breathe since Memorial Day weekend. We went up Friday night for the Gridley invite which was really really really really good by the way. Except Gab didn't come and I left her a voicemail telling her to and she didn't listen to me. But she's going to eat supper with me tomorrow night so I guess I can forgive her. Bekah came back with us Sunday evening and she's going back up with me tomorrow. I'm going back for girl's camp. I'm getting excited. It took me awhile to get into it this year, probably because we were really unorganized for awhile. But we (meaning me and Alexis Gasser my co-counselor) finally kind of got a few ideas thrown together and now that I'm leaving tomorrow I'm really excited. So I have to tell you all about my tricycle accident. It actually happend the Friday before Memorial Day but I never got around to writing about it. I was having a race with a couple of the boys and the first lap around I went at a very controlled speed and they totally smoked me. (I had my feet on the back and was using it like a scooter.) The second time around I wanted to win so I went as fast as I could. And then I heard the boys come up behind me. Realizing that they don't quite grasp the concept of not ramming into people I turned to see where they were while I was trying to get over. Well, that didn't turn out so well. I went over the handle bars and skidded to a stop on my right side. So I have a bump on me elbow bone a bump on my knee bone and about five bruises running down my leg. But the boys thought it was cool and wanted to know how I did that flip so I guess maybe it was worth it. But I was definitely sore for a couple days. All right the gnawing is getting worse so I'm going to go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

I am going to call you today and run something by you. I am SOOOOOOO excited for girl's camp. We are going to have a blast. :)

Love ya,
Erin

Anonymous said...

No matter how many times you tell me that story, I laugh every time :) Thanks for the loverly stories. I can't wait to see you tonight. I'll be really late though, like 11ish because I have to work :( Oh well...I'm looking forward to your beaming face. Lotsa love <3

Anonymous said...

ok so nothing gets better than sarah klutz stories. He he...
miss you and I can't believe that the next time we see each other will be KY! Gotta get to work...

Anonymous said...

ok, time for a new one. probly about g.c.