Tuesday, May 29, 2007

MISS SARAH!!!!!!!!

Brady just peed on me! That was the day that welcomed me back from a really great weekend. Mom and Dad got down here Friday afternoon and we went out for supper. Saturday we went up to the Tennessee Fellowship Center around noon and waited for people to show up. In the afternoon we had the auction for the fellowship center and preschool. By the way, did you know they're not making Leman mints anymore? There were some bags of mints on the auction and at first I thought how pathetic, but then I found out that they weren't going to make them anymore. All the bags went for about 20 bucks a piece. Most expensive mints ever. The only thing I bought was a Purdue blanket. I'm not sure why I bought it. But I did. Now in our house we have U of I clothes, a Purdue blanket and Auburn pillows. So we look like we're all smart and went to big universities. But remember looks can be decieving. Supper, singing and Andy Stoller speaking Saturday night and then a really short game of Dutch Blitz before we realized we were exhausted. We had 7 girls at our house. We filled the fellowship hall with air mattresses. Sunday church and then volleyball and pizza for the young group and then back up to TN. More singing, more supper, Herbie Knochel speaking, more singing again, then some more snacks then more volleyball. Oops, my shoe just made a noise that sounded like a fart but it really wasn't I promise. Anyways, it was a good weekend. Yesterday we went to Sarah and Kerwin's to see Melissa's sister, brother and their friends off. Then we ended up staying until the afternoon before we went to Doris's house where the kids swam and we had lupper. Then we went back to Sarah and Kerwin's to play games but ended up watching a documentary about JFK. I didn't get into it until about 10 minutes before we left. Oh well. This morning was really hard to get up. But I have survived the workday and even the gym. Now I'm ready to go eat supper and crash for the night. Everyone needs to come down next year for Memorial Day. Mark your calendars.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a very full weekend. but this weekend is going to be even better because i get to see you...


uh, what is lupper?

Anonymous said...

See you Saturday! :)

And Erin...lupper is like brunch, you know? (breakfast + lunch = brunch and lunch + supper = lupper)Do you feel enlightened?

Anonymous said...

burn the purdue blanket.

you went to the gym? go sarah!

Jenny said...

good to see you this weekend...

and I would have to second the purdue blanket burning comment. :D