Saturday, June 30, 2007

Did You Know

That bubble wrap will keep three year olds entertained for at least 20 minutes? I found that out this week. And if you've never worked with three year olds, 20 minutes+ is a long time. I got a haircut today. It always feels so good to get the split ends off. And I love getting it washed with salon shampoo. I can't stop smelling it. Well it's finally rained enough that we can go watch fireworks. Hurray! I feel like I had something I was going to blog about but now I just can't remember what it was. I'm sure I'll remember just as soon as I log off the computer. I want to take a vacation. I know it still a ways off, but I do have two weeks off work around Christmas time and I want to take a vacation then. But a lot of times I have ideas that never happen. So for now I'll just keep counting down the days until Kentucky. Which, the countdown is in the thirties now. Very very exciting. I just can't wait to watch a certain someone go down the slide in his bright green innertube. You know who you are. Well I think that's all for now. I hope everyone is doing just swell.

5 comments:

Angie said...

For further information, please refer to:

www.angieshuck.blogspot.com

Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Sra - love the reference to KY; can't wait to see you in T-10 days :)

Ang - absolutely LOVE the pic...its so cute and so...Robey

Yay! KY is only 33 days away!

Anonymous said...

I hear Sarasota is a really nice place to take a vacation!!! :) Remember........ :)
-jer

Anonymous said...

some one sliding down the slide in a green intertube...

i just can't think of who that could be...


Yay for Kentucky and Yay for vacations...

Yay for Sarah!

p.s. were you there the time dad covered our garage in bubble wrap with the BIG bubbles and we got to walk all over it. It can entertain older kids too :)

Anonymous said...

miss you girlie! don´t count me out for sure for that vacation in dec. it just depends on our fam. plans. with a new bro-in-law he could really throw off our normal holiday plans in dec. FL??? how could i turn that down?! estoy en mexico y me gusta mucho. te guiero!

rebekita