Thursday, June 21, 2007

The librarian tonight is really pretty

That's just an observation. I really didn't plan on posting about her. But guess who was in Athens today?!? President Bush came for a visit. See, we have a nuclear power plant here in town and one of the units was started up last month after being shut down for 22 years. So he came to congratulate everybody on a job well done I guess and to promote his ideas of why nuclear power is a good thing or something. But he might have called it nucular power. But I didn't get to see him. Somehow the Apostolic Christian Preschool didn't make it to the top of his places to visit list. But he drove past Mark's house on the way to the plant and on the way back to Huntsville airport and Mark saw him through the window. Umm...... I ate a whole box of strawberries today. But I was just so hungry. And they were just so good. So I just kept eating them. I'm leaving tomorrow hopefully after the kids fall asleep for Taylor. Very exciting. The past couple of times I travelled I wasn't alone. I'm kind of looking forward to it. Me, my music, my Mt. Dew and the open road. Except for in Nashville and St. Louis it probably won't be so open. But I did find some 80's hits CD's in the library that I'm going to check out and take with me. I'll bet the pretty librarian is the one scan them and tell me when they're due back. Okay that's my news for the day. Have a good one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charming post, my dear, absolutely charming. I can't wait to see you this weekend.

By the way, I saw your comment on Angelina's blog. And, well, you needn't worry yourself about singing. You have a most beautiful voice. Plus, we might not even be able to because this darn head/chest/whatever cold of mine is being more than a little stubborn. But I just keep hoping my head will be unstuffed enough so we can sing. I'll have to see how I feel. (Plus, if Beks can't sing, Julia said she'd be willing to jump in for melody if we need her).

Jenny said...

strawberries sounds really good right now...but I don't have any. I'm trying really hard not to be jealous. :)

Angie said...

oh sarah. i just chuckled at your post. i don't really know why. maybe it was just so sarah-esque. tyler said they saw you in taylor. he said you are looking very lovely. :) i'm sure you were and i'm sad we missed you. but we did have a nice NO OBLIGATIONS weekend to ourselves. well, my love, KY is 39 days away as of today. so just close your eyes and click your red heels and we'll be together soon...