Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's Raining!

Do you know why it's raining? Because I left my car windows down last night. I mean really- in the middle of the worst draught on record and I leave my windows down for one night. And it rains. But I'm not complaining. Except for now my car stinks very much bad. So the new kid showed up that really was supposed to come. And I think he's a lot cuter than the one we had for 15 minutes. His name is Darian Tyrell Kirby. But they call him Ty for short. Which proves my point- again- that everybody down here has two first names. So we have about 6 1/2 weeks until Kentucky. I am so very excited. I was very bored last night so I started calling random people. Sometime you may be one of those lucky ones if I have your phone number. Just you wait. Okay I need to go. I'm on my break and no computers were free for a long time. But now obviously I have one but now I need to go back to work. So you all just have a lovely day.

4 comments:

Luke said...

I have a computer. I have a computer at work. My computer at work is running VERY VERY slowly and it's INFURIATING!!!!!!!

I'm just sayin'....

Anonymous said...

wow. i can't believe how much i am looking forward to kentucky.

i love you!

Angie said...

45 days, actually. I have a nice little count-down at work. And today, Wednesday the 20th is 45 days. That's not a lot. AND I was so bored today at work, I made a nice list of all the things I will need to be packing. :) So yeah, if you can't tell I'm totally stoked. :) Love love love and more love...

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the weekend with great anticipation. Wanna know why?? Because I get to see Y-O-U!!