Saturday, July 07, 2007

Stuff

Letseee....... Last night I went bowling with Mark, a guy he knows named Dave and Dave's friend Robert. (Melissa's in IL) Very, very random. But it was pretty fun. And I won. And for the first time in my life I got a turkey. (Three strikes in a row.) Our Governor (bless his pea pickin heart) issued some official Pray for Rain days. They worked. Yesterday afternoon it came down in torrents. And when that happens, the preschool tends to flood. Which it did yesterday. But thankfully it starts in the bathrooms where there's linoleum and we were able to control it enough that it didn't come too far out onto the carpet. But it still reeks over there. And I blew fans and ran the dehumidifier all night long and it's still nowhere near dry where the carpet got wet. So hopefully by Monday morning it airs out a little. Tomorrow I'm babysitting for a family from preschool. Their oldest son's best friend was killed Thursday night in a firecracker accident. I guess the dog got freaked out and knocked it over and it went off and shot him right in the chest. He was seven and an only child. But the kids regular babysitter is out of town so I'm going over there. I'm glad to help out, but there goes my Sunday afternoon nap. Oh well. Well that's about all I have today. Sorry Beks- this is pretty much the same thing as your e-mail. Hey- I need a Kentucky countdown from somebody. Bye.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

27 days as of today, Sunday July 8th.

Thanks for the quick convo tonight.

He he.

Anonymous said...

it's rainy season here so you can pray it doesn't rain! i'm kinda sick of it! the other day it flooded and the taxi driver tried driving through it but decided to turn around when the water started coming up through the floor of the taxi. plus, we were kinda freakin out... :) rebekah

Anonymous said...

Well, KY might be 26 days away, but a certain someone's AL trip is only 4 days away. I'm sooooo excited to come visit you...nevermind that it's the first time since you moved. And I'm also pumped about the rodeo :) I'll be sure to bring my chaps! Love you tons m'dear. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

25 more days just in case you couldn't countdown that far. i'm very jealous of you kristi, i would it to be only 3 days til i saw my dear and beloved sarah...my heart will long for you for another dreadful 25 days...

Anonymous said...

23 days. as of Thursday July 12. Tomorrow is Friday the 13th. ooohhhheeeeeeaaaaah!