Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I have a great sister in law

So I'm going to Doc's Diner with Angie and Erin for lunch. And my car won't start. So I call my wonderful sister in law Jamie who is going to Doc's with Amy Jackson and she is willingly coming all the way out to my parents to pick me up and taking me back into town. And she will probably willingly bring me back. So now I'm sitting here waiting on her. I got my new camera and I'm planning to mess around with it and figure out how to get pictures on here but not right now. I want to post some pictures of Shilove. He's going back to Haiti tomorrow. It's very sad. They took him to the doctor for his cataracts but they can't fix his left eye because it turns out he has a detached retina. They think it used to be his good eye but then he got hit in the eye and it made the retina detatch. So we just got him some glasses with a stronger prescription and not scratched up like his other ones were. The pair he came with seemed like it would have been a pair that was thrown into a "Put your old glasses here for the poor people" box at a church or school or something. I see Jamie. I'm going to go now.

1 comment:

JakeGman said...

yeah... people from Michigan are pretty much the Coolest and the Best! You said it! :)