Thursday, January 04, 2007

Jean Shilove Pierre

Okay so I'm not sure how this is all going to look when I hit publish. I just learned how to post pictures tonight and between it being my first attempt and being computer illiterate, we'll see how this turns out. I had another close up picture of Shilove (pronounced She-love with the "o" pronounced like it is in stove.) modeling his new glasses which totally make him look studly but I did something and it went away and I'm not sure how to get it back. And also they didn't go in the order that I thought they were going to and I can't figure out how to get them moved to where I want them. You can laugh at me if you want. Angie did. I'm just really slow when it comes to computers. I'll get it figured out some day. Anyways, mom and dad left for Haiti this morning and took Shilove with them. It was sad but I didn't cry this time. He was awfully chatty last night. Usually he goes to sleep within about 30 seconds. But last night he laid awake and talked about all kinds of things until I pretended to be asleep. Then he was out really quick. Sigh..... I miss him.



I love to kiss his squishy cheeks but he's not too fond of it.









Our last "me and Shilove" picture at the airport this morning before he left. Pay no heed to the small mountain range that recently popped up on the left side of my nose.



His goofy personality shining through.






He really doesn't have something growing out the side of his head. But I thought he looked really cute in this picture and he just happened to be sitting in front of a lamp.

6 comments:

sarah said...

Aaauuuggghhhh!!!! Frustration! Things never turn out looking like I think they're going to.

sarah said...

Also if you look in the top picture, the white spot in his right eye is the cataract. That's also the eye with the detatched retina. FYI.

Anonymous said...

sarah it turned out just fine and we got to see shilove and he is just adorable....though he is so much cuter in person. you done good kid! love ya!

Anonymous said...

PICTURES!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, your post looks fine. You proved to us how paragraphs don't work for you, so considering the odds against you and your illiteracy, the post is absolutely masterful!

Ah, Shilove, I miss him already, too. Alas, I know he doesn't love me quite as much as he loves his Sarah, but I miss him just the same...Oh, and I totally agree with Erin, Shilove is so much cuter in person.

Angie said...

I agree on the cuter in person comments. Now if you could just post a sound file with him talking on it...that would help things! But, alas...I regress.
Yes I laughed at you but look at you now, you did it! So proud, I am.
And P.S. I really enjoyed the Robey quote. Was that before or after he farted?