Saturday, December 09, 2006

Mmmm..... phlem

Once again, my lungs are filled with phlem. I get a good taste of it every time I cough. But I just never can hock a good loogie so I just swallow it. Delicious. If you're reading this, I probably dreamt about you last night. One of those dreams where like, everybody you know is there. I don't know where we were or what we were doing, but you were all there. We have our staff Christmas party tonight. We're going to some steakhouse that I've never heard of. It should be fun. And if it's not I still get a free meal so either way I win. Okay I need to go to my second home. Wal-Mart. Have a great day.

6 comments:

Maryann said...

GROSS! It is so obvious that you work with kids...only insane people like us describe our illness with such details. I'm dealing with the flu...I'll just leave it like that.

We might not be able to be friends if Walmart is your second home. I HATE WALMART! (But I had to go there the other day to pick up my kids photo Christmas cards--I'm still not recovered from being there. It's probably where I got the flu!)

Anonymous said...

i was having problems this morning....though maybe not quite as bad as you....i hope i was in your dream...that would be cool...mom had a dream about you the other day...you'll have to ask her about it ;) love ya....

sarah said...

Mare: yes, I know. I'm not a huge fan myself. But there is no Target or KMart close by.

Erin: oh boy....

Angie said...

OK. THat's sick. I'm usually not a "GROSS, SNOT!" Person. But I wanted to puke when I read that.

Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Hello Sawah. I can relate to you. not about the alabama thing or the being a girl thing. but the phlem thing. i've been sick for 10 days. yup, since last thursday. it's stupid. but you do get good loogies. i'm cool now cuz i spit at work, on the concrete floors...then i examine.

"ooh, that one's swirly"...

and i hate wal-mart. there are all sorts of weird people that go there. and buy dumb stuff. like...pillows. dustin said he saw a woman cursing out her child there the other day. that's why i don't like to go there. people are rude and not friendly anymore. i miss you, but i'm glad you'll return to us soon for the big grand holiday.

WHAT?! I'M GETTING KICKED OUT OF MY HOUSE?! angie just said you girls are gonna take over our house. poopy. guess i'll hang out with all my friend.

yes friend. hope i have one by then.

-Robey

Anonymous said...

Robey, remember how we are friends???!! How convenient.

Also, great post, really, you are a real person. I'll certainly nod in respect.