Monday, December 18, 2006

Awkward

Today I went out to mail a letter. I no longer have a mailbox attatched to my front porch like I once did. So now I have to go all the way across the road. Tragic, I know. Anyways, I put my letter into the mailbox and turned around ready to cross back over the road, but I had to wait for a car. Then I saw that it was a police car with it's lights on but no siren. Then I realized it was a funeral procession. So I was just standing there along side the road watching this funeral procession, not quite sure what to do with myself. I mean, what are the chances that it comes by right at the same time I need to cross the road. I've decided I'm just one of those people that stupid things happen to. Well the rest of the weekend went good. And other than Matthew giving Luke a fat lip with a water bottle the games were successful. Mom and Dad left this morning. I don't really miss them though since I'll be home late Friday night to see them again for two weeks. Yay! Two weeks off!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to go eat supper now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny mental picture....i can't wait for you to be home too!!!!

Luke said...

So...since you haven't given me your address, I'm assuming you don't want a Christmas picture from us eh?

Angie said...

okay seriously. ONLY you. Did you get my Christmas card? You know, I think I'll call you and ask you...

megs said...

we got your christmas card. i love it. you're beautiful. melissa too. come visit me when you're home. i love you!!

natz said...

i have receieved no christmas card.

neither did i see you in nashville church.

thanks for repeatedly breaking my heart.

:)