Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The cheesy carrots were yummy

And the Christmas dinner was fun. Angie- I had a hamball. And it was delicious. And I thought of you. So the grab- it's nothing like any other grab where we pick which one we want or steal from someone. We just numbered the presents and drew numbers to see which one we got. Well, Melissa got mine and I got hers. So it all worked out. We played Dutch Blitz and Pictionary. In Pictionary it was girls vs. guys and we totally smoked them. We were on our way to lap them when we realized it was almost 11:00 and Emily (who is 4) was still going strong and really needed to get home and get to bed. So we quit. Sunday we drove 1/2 hour for lunch. Usually we stick around Athens but Kerwin was like "If it was my choice I'd go to Fire Mountain." It's a buffet. A really good buffet. And so Mike says "Okay let's go." So we did. And it was good. And we were sitting there and Emily leaves the table with Melissa and we thought she was going to the bathroom with here. But all of a sudden Emily shows up with a plate piled high with just corn. She ate almost all of it too. Kerwin's only comment was "Wow I'm glad you don't wear diapers anymore." So that was that. Then we went and took our Christmas pictures. I think they turned out good. Okay that's all. I feel like I had something else to say.......... OH! To all my roommates. Are you absolutely positively sure that my Newsong Christmas CD isn't somewhere in the computer desk? I really really want it. So if you find it could you please send it to me? It's just not Christmas without it. Okay so that's a stretch. But I do want the CD. Thanks. Okay now that's really all.

3 comments:

Luke said...

I have the Newsong Christmas CD on my computer. If you want I could burn it and give it to one of your roommates. It's great

Anonymous said...

you would bring up the mistletoe on T's blog.

some of my roomies here in CU recently asked me to go to a Selah concert and after i screamed NOOOO i thought of you. :-)

yeah and the cmas music... im glad i dont live w/ you now. :)

Angie said...

HAMBALLS! UGh. Well I just want to say thanks for making me part of your to-do list today. It made my day!