Saturday, December 16, 2006

Killing Time

Well Mom and Dad are down here this weekend. We're going to go to Huntsville in a little while but until then I'm bored. Dad's fixing the blinds on my windows and mom's sewing some angel costumes for our play. We've already been to Wal-Mart twice today. One perk of having them down here is that I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon cooking. That just never happens. But today it did. Tomorrow is our Sunday School program and Christmas party. Somehow I ended up in charge of games. I don't even teach yet. Oh well. I'm sure all the kids are going to think I'm the biggest dork when they hear some of the things we're doing. Okay I take that back. Matthew and Joey (our Bible Class) will think I'm a dork. The rest of them will be okay with them. But I think they're fun. And Pam and Melissa both thought they sounded great so hopefully they'll go over good. Now, before I go, I just want you all to know that I'm a little dissapointed with my accumulation of Christmas cards so far. I realize that Christmas is still a good week away, but I'm leaving on Friday and won't be back for two weeks. So should I get one later than Friday, I won't see it until we're well into 2007. At least a week into 2007. So I think you all need to send me one. Soon. Thanks so much. Have a good day!

3 comments:

Luke said...

email me your address...I still haven't gotten my order of pictures filled, but I'm thinking they should come in the mail either today or tomorrow, so I'll see what I can do.

Anonymous said...

well i don't know if there if going to be a christmas picture from the Leman household. We'll see though. You should be getting angie's pretty soon. It's pretty good. Well I can't wait to see you!!!!!! Have a safe trip up here. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

check my blog... just for you!