Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Water Water Everywhere

The past month or so we've had some issues with our toilets at the preschool. The kids like to flush things down that really are not flushable. Those kind of issues. And we've had problems with overflowing and stuff. But last week the plumbers came and fixed the problem. Well, our kids work fast. Since the problem just got fixed we haven't been too focused on making sure they don't overflow because they're fixed right? Well, today I was working on cutting some things out, making sure the kids didn't kill each other and all that good stuff. When I hear Brady and Chance who are notorious for being in timeout, laughing and having a good time. And I also hear the sound of water splashing. I look over by the boys bathroom and there is about two inches of water completely covering the bathroom floor and a few feet all the way out the bathroom door. Not quite what I was hoping to see this afternoon. But Melissa cleaned it up while I tried controlling the kids and it all got worked out. Tonight in church we were talking about all our plans for December. They do a lot for Christmas down here as a church which is exciting. I feel like I had a funny story to tell but I can't really remember. So I guess I'll just go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like soemthing that would happen to you....i love you and I AM SOOOOO EXCITED TO SEE YOU IN LESS THAN A WEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hip hip hooray hip hip hooray hip hip hooray!