Tuesday, November 21, 2006

5 minutes

I only have five minutes left on the library computer so I will try to get this done by then. Phoenix was great. I made it to Birmingham airport Saturday morning all by my lonesome and then got to Phoenix a little before 3:00. Spent the evening with Meika, Janelle, Beth, Larissa, Annie, Jeff and Craig. Went out to supper at a Mexican place, played games then I stayed at their condo. Good times. Sunday the wedding and reception was great. Spent Sunday night at my aunt and uncle's. Hung out with my cousing all day Monday and flew out Monday night. I wasn't getting back until 11:30 and was a little nervous about getting to my car alone. But God was watching out for me and in the seat right next to me he put a guy who's been married for 17 years, has 5 kids, really involved with his church and was parked in 2F. I too was parked in 2F. One minute left, gotta go.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is so good. Trust in Him with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

What happens after a miute...do you turn into a pumkin?

I love you,
dod

Anonymous said...

It was great to see ya in Az! I'll see ya tomorrow:) Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Brent,
Do yo hav truble tipin corekt. Jus wundred.

Sounds like AZ was wonderful. I just can't wait to see you! Love ya!

E Mae

sarah said...

Erin made me laugh out loud.

Anonymous said...

dude, i miss you.

Angie said...

Dude i miss you too.. :)
I will see you TOMORROW!
EET EEZ SATOORDAY AND WE HAVE HOOODEEEL THANKSGEEEVING!

Anonymous said...

excuse my incompetence, how did you both park in 2F?

sarah said...

Hey Justin, that's the point. God was watching out for me and put someone in the seat next to me that was parked in the same section I was. And he was trustworthy enough for me to have him walk me to my car.