Friday, November 17, 2006

Okay, here's the funny story

Forgive me if some of you think it's innappropriate, but I just really laughed at this one. Remember Chance from the last story? Well, today Chance pooped and needed help wiping. Wiping children's hind ends is part of my job description so I was helping him out. And each time I wiped him he winced. I was being gentle, really. So I asked him if his butt hurt. And with the most sad, most pitiful voice he could muster, he says "Yeah (heaves a big sigh), it's got a hole in it." There you have it. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Phoenix. Be back late Monday night. Have a swell weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenae, stop eating my mallows and peanuts! Oh, back to my comment... Sarah, what a great story! I don't have quite that much excitement at my job, but I did almost hit a teacher whom I interpret for when I was driving out of the parking lot yesterday. Besides almost hitting people with my car, there ain't much jumpin' off here. Love you!

papapapapakah (in Cindy Lou terms:)

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ahee hoo ha he ho ho hee ha ha...i had to laugh at that one. Funny kid...i miss you and I am counting down the day until i get to see you....jsut like a little kid and christmas. love ya

Angie said...

Ok I just laughed out loud. I loled for real! Tonight was the Thanksgiving Singing, that was nice. It would've been nice to see you there. I had Liberty almost the whole time and she was hilious. She will sit there and just sing right along with us! What a cutie Patootie!

Anyhoo...I miss you and love you and can't wait to kiss you a LOT on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I want to fast forward 15 years and than have Chance read this stuff... that is a crazy crazy story, the kid is brilliant!