Friday, November 10, 2006

Indian Summer

The past couple days have been nice and toasty. Today it was almost 80 degrees. I think it's supposed be in the 60's all next week but it was nice to have these past two days. Speaking of Indians, I've been dealing with some serious allergy issues. They never bothered me except for a tiny bit during harvest before I moved. But ever since Tuesday I have been itching, sneezing and watering more than I ever have in my life. Wednesday I was talking to one of the preschool moms and was snivelling and dripping the whole time. She's like "Allergies, huh?" I told her they had never been a problem before I moved and she told me that when the Indians were here they called this area the Valley of Death (We live in the Tennessee Valley) because of all the mold and mildew or something and they were always sick so they mostly stayed in the mountains. So apparently it's a bad area for allergies. There's your interesting fact of the day. Okay we're leaving for Huntsville now so I better go. Have a splendid weekend!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...I'm so jealous. Today, the temperature in central Illinois dropped seriously like 20 degrees! I left for work in a jean jacket and I was totally fine. I came out of work 8 hourse later and felt like I needed a parka, earmuffs, and 3 scarves! Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating just a little bit, but seriously, the change in temperature was absolutely phenomenal in my book. I miss you. I love you. I'll see you at Thanksgiving, babe.

Anonymous said...

i would so definately have to agree with Krisit. Lovely Illinois weather is at it's best. We had horrible thunderstorms last night. Cold, Rainy, Windy...ick. Anyways I can't wait until Thanksgiving either. When are you planning on coming up? Love ya bunches!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Another post from Sarah Jo! I love you tons m'dear. Hope to see you soon.

Angie said...

Hello.
I agree about the weather. Specially since it is Saturday almost afternoon, like...40 degrees out and I had to rake leaves. My love is STILL raking leaves and part of me feels bad and the other part is glad to be sitting on the computer.
See you Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend (we're going to be in Taylor, 'member?) Love you poophead.

megs said...

i'm sorry i missed you AGAIN when ou were up here!! i miss you tons and tons!!

-megs

PS- i thought about you in the bathroom today... 'nough said! :D

Luke said...

Go Angelsoft!

Anonymous said...

allergies???? oh no. i'm never coming to visit you then. I might as well stuff my nose w/ kleenex....or use those things that Bekah had up her nose after her nose surgery... think i could steal them at the hospital??? probably so.


kinda sorta miss you.

your "snotty" friend.

Angie said...

hello.
hooray for moulin rouge.
:)
we watched "john tucker must die" tonight. it was a chick flick...get even with the guy type of movie. kinda cute!

angie

Anonymous said...

interesting indeed...