Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm Exhausted

I'm really really tired. But Justin Wiegand commented and asked me how my weekend was so I shall share. Justin was here. That's why it was such a great weekend. Okay not really but it was good to see all the Gridley people down here. And all the other people who weren't from Gridley. We didn't have quite as big of a turnout as we expected I think but church was still full. It was bigger than last years Homecoming. Maybe next year will be so huge we can't even count all the people. All the groups that sang sounded wonderful. I am anxious to get the CD's but I think it will probably be awhile until they are edited and ready to go. We had 5 girls spend the night at our house. Went to Shoney's for breakfast Sunday morning, then after church went to Applebee's with mom and dad. Then went to a corn maze which was fun but I would only like to do it no more than once a year I think. Then went to someone's house for pizza. I was so tired and I fell asleep on their couch. It was the first time I had met them so I hope I didn't make too bad of an impression. I just couldn't stay awake. I haven't had caffiene in two days which is huge for me so I'm still pretty tired. But I got to bed in really good time last night and hopefully tonight I will too. But I haven't had supper yet and I'm really getting hungry so I'm going to go. Hungry and tired is not a good combination. Have a great day.

7 comments:

Luke said...

Girl who runs in front of car gets tired

Girl who runs behind car gets exhausted

Anonymous said...

i talke to you yesterday on the phone. Then I went to Wal-Mart and spent too much money...oops! Well I guess I better go. Did you make the phone call yesterday? Love ya

Maryann said...

Hey, girl! Love you! Glad to hear you are having fun weekends, fun days at working, and sleeping so well. :-)

Angie said...

HELLO? You didn't mention the best part of the weekend...Daryl of course...:)

Anonymous said...

Who's Daryl?

megs said...

hi sarah! i haven't seen you in about 300 months. i heard you were around last weekend, i didn't see you b/c i was off galavanting around the nation while you were right night door to my apartment. :( someday our paths will cross again!! intil then i'll be praying for you!!

jw said...

I'll slip in fashionably late again:)
First off, fantastic post about a most excellent Homecoming weekend. What a pleasant surprise to grace one of your blog posts! God bless cuz.

And sir Luke thanks for making me laugh out loud. That really struck me... great work.