Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This computer is so slow

So I had another excellent weekend. Bekah and Meika came down to visit me!!!!!!!!! They got here about 11:30 Friday night. We stayed up somewhat late just talking then slept in until about 10. We had breakfast at Cracker Barrel even thought it was almost noon. Then we went to the Tennessee Valley Old Time Fiddler's Convention. It's right here in Athens. You just can't get much better than that. Just ask Meika. We came back to my apartment to rest awhile. (That fiddling stuff really takes a lot out of you.) Then venutred into Huntsville which is the closest big city. It was my first time there and I didn't really know where I was going so we didn't stray from the main highway. We did a little bit of shopping (actually we took one lap around the mall, Meika bought one shirt and we decided it was a dumb mall so we left) then had supper at O'Charley's. Delicious. And being the party animals we are, we didn't get home until almost 7:00 pm. Yeah, we're cool and we know it. We just spent the rest of the night talking again. Sunday church then out to lunch at Applebee's. I feel like we eat out a lot more down here especially on weekends because there's nothing else to do. Then they left from Applebee's, I cried then came home and took a nap. Let's see.... Sunday night was real hoppin. I cleaned/rearranged my room, Melissa worked at the preschool, and Mark burned a brushpile beind our house. Then I whipped out my Wahoo board for the first time ever. It's a game we grew up playing. A lot like the game trouble but homemade. So we played that. Then at 10:30 we went to Wendy's. Lunch on Sunday's is at least 2:00 so you're not hungry come supper time. That was my weekend. I'm sure you're all ecstatic to hear all the crazy exciting details. I got news that ERIN is home safe from her honeymoon. I'm glad that ERIN is my cousin. She is so stinking cool. I love her so much. ERIN might even be my favorite person ever. But anyways, I need to go now.

7 comments:

Tifani said...

You should post pictures of your favorite cousin ERIN's wedding!

sarah said...

Good thought. I would but I don't have a digital camera, I don't have a scanner, I don't have anything cool like that. I know- I'm a little slow in the technological areas of life

Anonymous said...

I'm still recooping from that fiddlers convention...

rebekah

Anonymous said...

the fiddlers convention is a must....definitely a cultural shock, right Beks?!?
meika

Anonymous said...

well that was so nice to see ERIN plastered all over the END of your blog. :) ok i'm kidding! Well when i get my wedding pictures website you can get the link and look at them. So you will at least get to see them :) I love you and miss you. Have a good weekend!

Angie said...

And since you never talk to your cousin ANGIE, I guess she doesn't get mentioned...even thought I bet she's called you more that ERIN has.
Poop on her.

jw said...

hehehe