Monday, April 24, 2006

So.... yes. College weekend was awesome. I am very glad I went. We went out Friday night and got there around 2:30 which was late, but then we didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn to drive out there Saturday morning. And since I was kind of the host at the house we stayed at we decided not to do breakfast, but rather sleep. I'm pretty sure it was the most sleep I've ever gotten at a CW. The speakers were great, the singing was great, the fellowship was great.... it was just a great weekend. And then the ride home was great. We were pretty wound up before our Monicle's stop but afterwards me, Jenae and Julia had a really really really good talk. I even ended up crying. And if you know me very well at all you know that it's not a common thing for me to cry. Unless someone's yelling at me. So don't yell at me unless you really want to see me cry. But it was just really touching and moving. But then of course it's nearly impossible to get up the next day for work because you're feeling pretty drained from everything. But I made it and I ended up having a really good day at work too. Well, some lady just came on the speaker saying the library will be closing in 15 minutes so I guess I'll go. Our internet isn't working so me and Beks are here. But now the lady says it's time to go. Have an excellent day.

2 comments:

Codymo said...

I'm glad that you all had a restful, spiritual, exhilerating, deep, emotional time =) And sorry about the raincheck. We all know you and your roomies really wanted to come over to jake's last night(;

Luke said...

That's neat, we had a good convo after Monicals too. Musta been the pizza eh?