Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Please Pray

I have a prayer request for all of you. Byron and Lisa Gerber have had to deal with a lot lately with the death of their son back in November. Now today I found out that Lisa has lukemia. I kind of feel like they're a lot like Job right now. It seems really unfair and I keep wondering how much more they can take. I talked to Kirby a little bit tonight and it seems like they're doing okay considering the circumstances. Although they have a long road ahead. So I just wanted to put that out there for you to try and remember to pray for them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life can be vicious sometimes, you know. And most likely we'll never understand why...:( I am praying...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all for you prayers. It means so much to me as part of the family, and I am sure it means so much more to Lisa. Also, thanks for the concern.