Thursday, September 29, 2005

Yadda yadda yadda

Just so you all know, I really was planning on posting today. Luke's comment on my last post is not what is making me do this. Lesse, what's happened since about a week ago. Taylor invite was great, but I'm not going to say much about it because everybody and their mother's brother has already talked about it on their blogs. It was fun to see Jenae's family and hang out with her mom Saturday night. Monday night Mandy called and said she wanted to come hang out. Dustin has been working third shift, so she dropped him off at work, came here to spend the night and then picked him back up again. She had to get up and leave at 3:45 from our place but I guess she didn't really want to leave him stranded. Then Tuesday night I practiced with a special group that I'm in for the Gridley choir singing thingy. It wasn't my idea for this group and I was kinda complaining to my mom about it. After she got done laughing at me for getting roped into it (seriously laughing, like all out snorting cause she was laughing so hard) she told me to get over my pride and go make a joyful noise. So I guess that's what I'll do. And once we got going it was more fun than I thought it would be. After practicing me and Rebekah spent the night with Mandy at their house. All of a sudden we just all wanted to see each other before she has the baby. Which is tomorrow. She was supposed to be in the hospital by 4:00 today to get induced but she proabably won't get around to having the baby until tomorrow. It's just weird. A year ago we were still living with her. Now she's married and almost a mom. But I'm excited. So that's my life for the past week. The next time I post it will prolly be all about the baby. YAY!!!

No comments: