Monday, August 15, 2005

The Woes of Mondays

So I decided that if I'm going to have a blog I should probably post more than once a week. Cause that's annoying to always check somebody's blog only they NEVER post. I hope nobody's expecting anything to deep though. I'm just not a real deep person. I guess every now and then I have some profound thought, but all that stuff just usually stays in my own head. Anyways, the weekend was good. Friday was games at Linden ( a group home for handicapped people), Culvers, then people came to my house. Saturday morning I thought I would wake up at a decent time but my phone rang at 10:30 and I was still completely out. Saturday night me and my cousin Erin had people over for pizza, games, singing....... we weren't really expecting a crowd but ended up with about 40 people. Last night I went out to Texas Roadhouse with Erin's family. It's always nice having an aunt and uncle that are more like your parents. They pay for everything when you're together. And I had a bunch of leftovers but Angie called me from work today and was like "Do you have any food at your house? I didn't bring a lunch." So of course being the good friend I am I let her go to my house at lunch time and eat my leftovers. Not that I could have done anything to stop her- I was 1/2 hour away. Last night when I got home somehow me and Beks got motivated to move all of mine and Jenae's stuff to Gab's old room. Woo hoo! Now me and Jenae don't have to walk into each other every time we turn around. We have some breathing room now. It was kinda sad though to leave my room. Even though I've only been in there for two years I got pretty attatched to it. But I'm already feeling a little attatched to my new room. Something about having my not having to share one closet.........
So I don't really know how to end this so, uh................ And I just realized that the post has nothing to do with the title. Oh well.

No comments: