Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I've been without a computer for a couple days now and it has kind of been a rude awakening as to how much my life revolves around the internet. Kinda sad, really. Oh well. So last night I was really wanting to go play volleyball. I haven't been there in over a month and me and Erin were going to go play. But I found out that I had this birthday party to go to for my grandma so of course I went there. I thought, "No big deal, we can just go over to Jeff's a little bit late." But my grandparents had this video of their Alaska trip that they went on for their 50th anniversary. (How sweet) They bought it on their cruise ship and really wanted us all to see it. We asked grandpa how long it was and he thought it was about 20 or 30 minutes. Well it ended up being about an hour and 15 minutes. People were dropping like flies- all sacked out on the floor. I mean, it was interesting for awhile but for an hour and 15 minutes???????? I can hardly sit through a movie I really like that long let alone a documentary thingy.
I went to Roanoke for church tonight instead of Washington because I had a Sunday School meeting. It's starting up again next week. Craziness. But now somebody's bugging me for the computer so I better stop gabbing.

2 comments:

Maryann said...

It sounds like the family slide shows we used to put visitors through. :-)

Luke said...

oh, and btw, we missed you at Washington.