Monday, August 08, 2005

Congratulations to Me

I now officially have a blog. I never thought I'd see the day. I kinda feel like a nerd for actually having one but oh well. Yesterday in church we heard about bearing each others burdens. So now you all can help me bear my burden of nerdiness.
Anywho, I just got back from vacation and am trying to get back into the swing of things. I'm pretty much vacationed out. Here was my month of July:
4th of July weekend I took a bus trip to Atlanta with the Roaonke YG. The next weekend I was in Florida. The next weekend I went camping with my roommates Friday night, went to Indiana for a Mexico reunion Saturday night then Sunday went to Leo for a week. I was home for a few days then left for our family vacation to Kentucky Lake. Got home Saturday night and pretty much I have just been trying to catch my breath since then. Next week my work schedule goes back to normal which makes me very happy. Yesterday in afternoon church I was having an ADD moment and counted up the days I actually slept in my own bed between July 1 and August 7. The grand total was 12. So needless to say I'm glad to be back. But anyways I'm rambling which is what happens when I sit at a computer and type. And half the time it really doesn't make sense. So I'm gonna go now. I seem to have a caffiene headache. That's what I get for drinking Mt. Dew everyday for the past week and a half and not having any pop today. I best go find something to remedy my problem.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M SECOND I'M SECOND I'M SECOND I'M SECOND TO EVER COMMENT ON YOUR BLOGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! I'm so much cooler because second is best. I actaully haven't even read your blog. Guess I'll go do that!!!! See you later gater. Love, Erma

Maryann said...

The number three is always best! It's in the middle and scientific studies have shown it to be the most used stall in any public bathroom.

Welcome to the wide world of blogging Miss Sari! Randomness abounds and that's why I love it.

Maryann said...

btw - Pepsi is my caffiene drug choice, personally.

Morgan said...

Sweet! Now you'll now how much it means to the poster to have people LEAVE COMMENTS and maybe you will start doing the same! Sound good? Great to have ya on board!