Thursday, August 18, 2005

Be a Hero

So I just gave blood about an hour and 1/2 ago. So now I'm feeling all heroic and stuff. I was doing fine but all of a sudden I'm feeling a little woozy. I really need to go do stuff for this weekend cause I'm leaving for the Leo sale right after work tomorrow and won't be coming back to Morton. But I'll probably just end up taking a " little nap" which will turn into like, 2 hours, then I'll be wired, then I won't be able to sleep tonight, then I'll be mad that I took such a long nap then I'll finally fall asleep a few hours before the alarm goes off, then I'll be dragging all day at work tomorrow because I couldn't sleep at night, then I'll be crabby the whole way out to Leo....... maybe I should just forgo the nap thing.
Oh by the way- because I was a walk-in at the Bloodmobile, I got a certificate for a free 5 oz. cone at DQ and one of those rubber braclet things. It says GIVEBLOOD. It's the first one I've ever owned and it's a freebie.

4 comments:

Luke said...

Welcome to Blogland!

Luke said...

Hey...if I come over after work, can I have your cone certificate?
A cone sounds good!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Sarah,
Wow u make me laugh. I just love u so much. What would I ever do with out u. I am so glad that u came to MY house last night. YOU BETTER NOT BE A CRAB FOR THE LEO RIDE. I"LL STRANGLE U!! I love u! E Mae

Luke said...

ok...I just found out I'm riding with you on the way to Leo...so please, no crabbiness or strangling. I'm a very timid person and all this talk of physical violence has me trembling as I type. Yes, trembling.

Oh yeah, and YES it is FRIIIIday!!! :)