Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tickling My Funny Bone

I don't know how many of you have read the lastest Reader's Digest, but last night I just really got a kick out of one of the jokes. 


On his way to perform at a graveside service, the bagpiper gets lost.  After many wrong turns, he finally arrives, but the minister and mourners have already gone.  Only the grave diggers remain, and they're eating lunch.  Not knowing what else to do, the bagpiper begins to play.  The workers put down their lunches and weep as the man plays "Amazing Grace".  When he finishes, he packs up his bagpipes and heads for his car.  As he opens the door, he hears one of the workers say, "I've never seen anything like that before, and I've been putting in septic tanks for 20 years!"


I laughed out loud!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Just goes to show that though our sense of humor is very similar, there are some differences...lol!