Monday, August 23, 2010

The Rock That Was Starved

I had the privilege of spending today with my two dear friends, Erin and Lisa.  We went to Starved Rock and Mattheisen (sp?) State Parks.  Lots of stairs were climbed.  Our first destination was Lovers Leap.  It was awfully romantic but we quickly tired of that destination and proceeded to Eagle Cliff.  There, we rebelliously climbed over the wooden walkway.  Yeah- we really know how to push limits and break rules:)  We tried taking a picture where we were jumping in the air.  It was a failed attempt but I actaully think it's my favorite one out of all that we took.


It was a really fun day.  I would say it was relaxing, but all those stairs kinda threw a wrench into the whole "relaxation" thing.  But fun nevertheless. 

I was supposed to start my classes tonight but got a phone call saying it was cancelled.  I was really bummed. I'm excited to get started with this whole school thing so hopefully my class tomorrow morning will still be in session! 

1 comment:

Erin said...

What! now I am thinking you never really had a class at all but wanted to limit your time with us so you made up some excuse like "o I have this Spanish class I need to go to"
Blessings:) now I'm going to blog about the same thing!