Sunday, April 25, 2010

Already Gone:(

The weekend is already almost gone.  It just baffles me how two days on a weekend can go so fast compared to two days during the work week. 
I carried my camera with me all over this weekend because I just haven't taken very many pictures lately and wanted some for myself and for my blog.  But guess what.  The camera spent most of the time in my purse.  And when it did come out, it didn't take really great pictures.  So we have another pictureless blog.  Which really, I don't mind reading people's blogs without pictures.  Sometimes those are the best ones.  But I know that some people think blogs are really boring unless there's a picture.  Maybe next weekend......
Friday night we attempted to go putt putt golfing with Mark and Bekah.  We made it to hole 7 before the owner came out and said we had to leave because of incoming storms.  But we got a free game out of the deal.  Then I lost royally in an intense game of Ticket to Ride.
Saturday was Amber Edelman's birthday so some of us went to PF Changs.  It was my first time there and it's definitely as good as everyone says it is. 
Tonight I'm going to a cookout at the Moore's house.  I'm taking potatoes.  Which I need to get started on.  So until next time.....

2 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

PF Changs is one of our favorites! I carry the menu in my purse at all times and am ready to pull it out if anyone needs a recomendation on what to order! It's the best :) Glad you enjoyed...

Erin said...

I thought you looked more like the girls in the green (behind the girls in the blue) looking like they could fall over at any min. but keeping it together:)
Sounds like you have a fun weekend. I hope your week is SUPER DUPER!
Blessings. I love you.