Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wish I Had Something Good to Post

I've just had a boring couple weeks.  Sorry.  This weekend was beautiful outside.  It got to be almost 70 yesterday and today.  It was gorgeous!  This is my fourth winter living in Alabama and it's been the longest and coldest one since I've been here.  So walking outside into that warm air yesterday was a very welcome thing.  But now it's raining and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to cool off again but hopefully we're well on our way to springtime now.  I've become quite the sissy when it comes to cold weather.  I just don't handle it as good as I did living in IL:( 
Tonight we went to a concert.  The Isaac's.  Ever heard of them?  I had heard of them, heard a couple of their songs but that was all.  Wow.  It was really really good.  I don't think there was one song that I didn't like.  Even Cassie, who's a really tough critic when it comes to music, loved it.  It was beautiful.  Their mom has a really neat testimony that she shared.  She grew up Jewish and her parents were from Poland.  They were both in concentration camps during the Holocaust but both somehow made it out alive.  They moved to New York which is where this lady grew up.  Long story short, she ended up in Tennesse (I think) came to know Jesus and was converted and was then banned by her family.  They said she had to chose between them and Jesus.  She chose Jesus.  Eventually they let her come back around the family but wow- what a testimony.
This week looks like it's going to be pretty boring as well:(  Maybe something exciting will happen that I can tell everyone about but if not, you'll probably be stuck with another boring post after awhile.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'll take boring.

Angie said...

Seriously...as long as I get to hear from you :) I don't care!
Thanks for the great e-mail! :) Jordan is so dreamy :)

Erin said...

Come down here!!! the audiologist come back tomorrow- sat. then teams start coming in again sat. and don't stop u until April! O the stories you could tell:) I hope you have a FUN rest of the week! I love you. Blessings.