Monday, February 15, 2010

V-Day and a Sidenote

Valentine's Day:  The only person around that would go on a date with me was Cassie.  So we got a special heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and watched Star Trek.  The movie was not my choice.  But it was her turn to pick and that's what she wanted and I have to admit I was kinda into it.  Kinda. 


It was a pretty crazy Valentine's Day.  I mean, it got so crazy that I made a decision on a whim and came home with a tatoo!  I know, I know... I really shouldn't have.  But I just couldn't resist!


And now for the sidenote.  I love love LOVE having people here for the weekend.  But there is a downside.  The towels that need to be washed after they leave. 


Oh well, it's worth every load of laundry.

6 comments:

Erin said...

you didnt' ask me to go on a date with you... I totally would have... we could have gone walking on the beach...eatin some pattis...drinkin some ting... real classy!
I hope your week is great! I love you. and nice tatoo!
Blessings

Angie said...

I would much rather wash and fold towels than any other laundry. You don't have to hang it up! I will do your towels for you if we come visit again...we will only shower once so you have plenty of time to wash and dry them!

erin said...

you're valentine's was more happenin' then mine...ha ha ha

that tatoo is pretty crazy.

i'll do all your laundry if You come see Me!

Karen and Joe said...

glad you had a great date, and the tattoo isn't something you'll regret later! haha

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the tatoo, next you'll be ridin a Harley

LeaAnn said...

I can't believe you had that many towels...at least I only used one of them. Where did you get that many towels from?