Thursday, February 11, 2010

Praying for CCCD Kingston

Yesterday I found out that one of the dorm rooms at the Kingston CCCD campus caught on fire.  It was the teen boys dorm.  Thankfully- OH so thankfully, nobody got hurt.  But all the boys in that dorm lost everything that they had to their name.  Which isn't much to start with.  The other boys dorms and even some of the girls stuff in the upstairs had smoke damage.  Sounds like a lot of the kids are all staying in the team dorms right now which isn't a very good thing for a variety of reasons.  Here's a few of the boys that I'm assuming were living in that dorm.


I sponsor Rushedie.  He's the studly one in the blue shirt, second from the right.  My heart just hurts for them right now, as these kids and the Kingston campus are very near and dear to me.  I want so badly to be able to hop the next plane and go help out.  Please say a prayer for them and their situation. 

2 comments:

Angie said...

Will do! March is much too far away.

Anonymous said...

Praying....!
Jamie