Thursday, October 08, 2009

A Very Sad Day Indeed

Today was my last day with one of my favorite kids in the whole world:( He's moving to Las Vegas next week and I'm taking tomorrow off so I won't see him anymore unless he comes to visit. He's my little buddy.


He's my boyfriend.



He's a really really good kid.  He's very well behaved, he's smart, plays good with all the kids......



He LOVES it when I smother him with kisses and don't let him get away:)


And he has these awesome soft ears that are really fun to play with.  We just recently discovered that we can tie them up to make him resemble an ogre!  But he's so much cuter than an ogre.


I was trying to upload an "Interview with Ty" video but it's not happening.  Any suggestions?  Is the video too big or do I just not know what I'm doing?  Anyways, he will be missed, that's for sure.  I held on as tight as I could until his mom said it was time to go.  *Siiiigggghhhhh*

4 comments:

Erin said...

I feel your pain sister! I get that feeling all the time when my kids leave and don't show up again :(
Have a super weekend! Love and Blessings

Anonymous said...

Sarah - love the pictures, especially the 2nd one. He is adorable as are you:)
Have a nice time this weekend.
We love you, God bless you.
Mom

Karen and Joe said...

awww how sad, he seems like a doll! Try exporting your video to your desktop and the uploading it to blooger from there,thats what I have to do sometimes too. HOpe that helps!

Erin said...

what a cutie..

This may hurt but I've gotta tell you...I think he's a little young for you.

Love ya!