Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Chain Reaction

 If two little boys drop the lid of the toilet tank into the tank,



it causes the tank to look a little something like this



Causing the floor to look a little something like this



Causing their teacher to look a little something like this.



OH the joys!  Somehow I reamained unusually calm through the whole ordeal.  I had to keep reminding myself that it was probably partly my fault and not just theirs.  They love to "fix" things with blocks that they like to pretend are tools.  Today they decided they wanted to be plumbers and were working on the toilets.  They were just "fixing" the bottom of it and they were being really good so I let them do it.  (Usually they don't get to just play in the bathroom.)  After awhile it was time to clean up and not 1 second after I said "Okay plumbers, time to clean up" I heard the crash.  At first I thought the lid broke but quickly realized that it was the tank, as water was gushing out.  *SIGH*  What's a girl to do?  Glad that afternoon's over.

5 comments:

Raquel said...

oh you poor girls! wow i feel terrible for you and cass! cleaning up toilet water... YUCK. at least if it was out of the tank, it was CLEAN water... right?? lol gotta love kids - ya never know what they'll do next! ;-]

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah.

Erin said...

playing plumber is not an enjoyable job for me during work team season. Maybe those boys would like to come help me out when teams call me to play plumber:)Hope your weekend is SUPER! Love and Blessings

Angie said...

oh my...you are such a trooper! i love you...

erin said...

i love you too.

i would have not been patient.

you are learning so well.

i miss you already. I was going to call you today.