Monday, October 26, 2009

My Weekend

Costume Party- had the girls from church to our house as well as Cassie's old roommates.  Here's the group shot

And here's me, dressed up as Cassie.  I was going to dress up as an egg but then Saturday morning had this idea instead.  I found a curly wig at Wal*Mart, and while she went and got the pizza's for supper I raided her closet.  No, I do no own a pair of bright orange shoes.  Only Cassie.  As well as the piano belt, orange shirt and bright pink vest. 


Sunday we had a weiner roast/going away party/Extreme Makeover: Home Edition party.


Ryan and Hope Stoller have lived in the Tennessee Fellowship center for a little over two years now.  For some reason, God has led them back to central IL.  We are all really really sad about that and we're going to miss them and their kids like crazy.  They are one cool family and their kids are so cute!  But that was our reason for a going away party.  Not sure when they're leaving though.  The EM:HE party was because Kerwin worked on the house they did in Philo, IL and so we all wanted to watch it.  I love that show.

Then tonight we went over to the church to make the beds we have over there for people to stay in.  I was walking down the hall and found this


A black widow spider.  After defying death and trapping it, we had a small funeral and then flushed it down the toilet.  Glad I'm not the one staying in the church this weekend!

Okay, my camera is acting up.  When I cut it on it says that the memory card is protected and I can't do anything with it.  (These are all Cassie's pictures.)  Any suggestions?

6 comments:

Erin said...

I love you Sarah. I miss you Sarah. That's all Sarah.

Erin said...

So glad you were not killed by a spider. I stayed at JDV this weekend and woke up one night to something crawling across my ankles. I don't know what the name of it was but it was a nasty looking thing, nice costume you looked hot! Eat lots of Halloween candy for me. Love you!

Mandy said...

Love the pink vest! Looks like you had a fun party! I sewed with your mom this weekend! It was fun!

Karen and Joe said...

lov ethe costume and the pose!! :) you are so cute

Anonymous said...

Like your shoes,shirt,vest and
of course you

Anonymous said...

Like your shoes,vest,shirt
and also like you