Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Brutally Honest

Sometimes I tend to be brutally honest.  But I do know how to use tact when necessary.  Not true for my kiddos.  Take yesterday for example.  One of my boys was behind me as I was on my way to open the bike shed.  The conversation went something like this:
(His words are in yellow and my words are in purple.)

"Miss Sarah, I saw yo booty shake when you was walkin'!"
"Oh yeah?  Did it just shake or did it jiggle?"
"It was shakin'!"
"Is it really big?"
"It's big and flumpy."
"What does flumpy mean?"
"I don't know.... just flumpy."

Then him and another little boy standing there proceed to sing

"I like 'em big..... I like 'em chunky...."

Gotta love 'em!

9 comments:

erin said...

It did make me smile. I shall e-mail soon...

Rebekah Hoffman said...

Hahahaha! This is so funny! :-) Kids say the craziest things!

Angie said...

I laughed. Out loud.

Erin said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I love it. My kids are the same way. I love walking to the school in the moring and getting a good morning ugly signed at me, or why do you look fat today:) I love it!!! Have a great week.

Mandy said...

Awesome! You made me smile!

Luke said...

For your listening pleasure, I present:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqAbAjzJ9tI

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! So funny! Thanks for making my day!!!

Anonymous said...

Is a booty something you put your footy in? At any rate we think yours is sorta cute. :)

We love you. God bless you.

Karen and Joe said...

hahaha gotta love those silly kids!