Sunday, October 11, 2009

Girls Weekend

This weekend I found myself in Leo, or Grabill rather, visiting Dustin/Mandy/Libby/Caden.  Not only me, but also Jamie, Angie, Erin, Patty, Bevy, Lydia, Haley, Maggie and Abel made the trip.  Needless to say, it was a very full house.  Quote from Dustin: "There is WAY to much estrogen in this house!"  Contrary to popular belief *ahem, aunties* I enjoyed the company of everyone that was there.  It was just a little overwhelming with that many of us in that small of a house.  Ya know, sometimes being a very honest and blunt person can be a good thing but sometimes, like this weekend, it can get me into trouble;)  But really though.  We did have a good time.  I realized on the way home that I didn't take any pictures except for just a few of the kids.  And they didn't really turn out.  So, this is a pictureless post unfortunately.  And boring now that I got back and reread it.  Oh well.  I got home in good time though.  Gotta love that time change when it works in your favor.  So now I'm tired and ready for bed.  Time to face a new week!  I'm hoping tomorrow is a small day because of Columbus Day.  It usually is when public schools are out and our kids stay home with older siblings.  Not that anyone cares.  Now I'm just blabbing about nothing of importance.  This is what happens when I'm tired.  So.... good night y'all.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I had tons of fun too. There were times when i wanted to scream, but overall I'm glad we did it.

Love you and miss you already. *sigh*

Mandy said...

I'm glad everyone came. I will say that there was ALOT of people in my house and I'm glad that it is quiet again, but I wouldn't change anything. Hope you have a great week. Love you!

Erin said...

we don't have columbus day down here... but heros but friday is graduation (just a few months late) and next monday is Heros day so a long weekend for me with hopefully a visit to the beach! Glad you had a good weekend. Love and Blessings

Angie said...

I had a great time...for the most part. It was really nice to have lots of help with Abel! I ALMOST felt like a free woman :)
Maybe the next time a weekend in Grabill happens, we can cut down the size :) It was fun though, even with all the chaos!