Friday, February 06, 2009

Poor Mr. Fishie

Actually I should say Mrs. Fishie. The kids named it Angel. Jaws, who must have been Mr. Fishie, died awhile back. But I'm not sure Mrs. Fishie is going to make it much longer herself. What do you think?


It just kinda lays around like that. It's been doing that for a couple weeks now and I'm not sure how it's still alive. We feed it and everything, and when we do, she'll get up and eat and swim around for awhile. But then go back to her flopped over position. The parents always ask what's up with the fish and I never have any answers for them. I don't know much about fish, we just took them when the neighbors donated them. But one of the moms said today it's probably too cold. It never did this before we rearranged and now the tank is up against an outside wall that's not insulated very well. And the heating light has been burnt out for a long time. But then I told that to another parent and they scoffed at the idea. But I think we'll have to move her back to her original spot and see if that makes a difference.

Poor little fishie.......


2 comments:

Erin said...

so... are we praying it lives or that it has a quick and painless death? We have started training for sports day. Remember last year when we got to write and recieve sports days certificates that we whoops on? Good time. Have a great week I love you

Anonymous said...

She looks a little pathetic. Is euthenasia illegal on fish?