Friday, January 04, 2008

Time to post, eh?

Well here it is almost time for me to go back to Alabama. I guess I have a couple days left. Two weeks seemed like it would take a long time when I first got up here but now I'm not quite ready to go back. Well, no- I am ready I think. I kinda miss all my Alabamians. I guess I have a really bittersweet feeling right now. And mom and dad are in Haiti right now and I'm a little jealous so that makes me sappy. But it's been a good break thus far. Somehow I got conned into getting facebook. Something I thought I would never do. But I did. It's all right I guess but I probably won't be as into it as a lot of people are. I also can tell that I've changed some over the past year. Last year on Christmas break I wanted to know what everyone was doing all the time and wanted to socialize as much as possible. This year, after months of learning how to entertain myself most weekends, I was perfectly content to stay home and not do anything. I played a lot of games with my parents. Don't get me wrong though. I had fun when I was with my friends. Yesterday me and Beks treated ourselves to a Spa. It was great except the lady massaged the tops of my shoulders and neck too hard and now they hurt to the touch. Last night a group of us went to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. All I have to say about that is WOW. But I need to go to Wal-Mart now. I've only been there once since I've been up here. I'm kind of feeling lost. But I'm sure I'll have plenty of reasons to go once I get back to AL. Well, I guess that's all folks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

I miss you. I wish I wouldn't have to leave early so I could have spent a little more time with you. Oh well. I will see you for the girl's christmas party. I still have to finish my gift for my person. Oops!

Love,
Erin

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sorry I didn't call you New Year's day. I was bummed I didn't get to see you the whole two weeks you were here! When are you coming up next! Love and miss you! Meika

Anonymous said...

I miss you too. I left you a message on your facebook. But you have yet to respond. I can't wait to see you next.
I have gotten my gift for my person. Erin's a slacker.

Anonymous said...

I've had my gift for over a month, but I'm afraid by the time we actually have the Christmas party, my person will already have everything I got her. :( Poo... Sarah, it was so wonderful to spend some time with you. I love you bunches and bunches. I pwomise. :) I'll try to remember to call you tonight.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

P.S. Don't you love all my smiles? @-->-- (And here's a rose just for you, too)