Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Awholelottanothin

I tried to get on my blog last night but for some reason I couldn't. But now I can and now I can't think of much to say. I had all kinds of things running through my head earlier but now I'm having a brain fart. Happens all the time. We decorated underwear today in class. Our letter for the week is "U" and there's just not a whole lot out there to do with the letter U. And that was about the best I could come up with. So yesterday I was completely amazed at the brains of a couple of the four year olds. Blake and Devin were playing real nice together and not causing any trouble for a change and I went over to see what they were doing. They had this entire town set up with the blocks, animals, cars and cowboys. There was a Wal-Mart complete with a parking lot, a zoo, a farm, a rodeo, a swimming pool....... and everything had a certain place that it was supposed to be. And they worked so good together. They both agreed on what everything was and then they pretended to live in that town. "Okay Blake, I'm gonna go now. I'm in my car." (Backs out of the parking lot and drives off.) I was just amazed. Usually they just run back and forth making messes and playing guns or something. It just really gave me warm fuzzies and made my heart swell with love. Cheesy, yes, but true.
Well I ask and ask people to come visit me and sometimes it may take awhile to convince them, but this weekend Nate and Jamie are coming, Tuesday night Grandpa and Grandma are coming, next weekend mom and dad are coming, the next weekend Angie and Robey are coming and the weekend after that I'll be up in IL. So February was once looking a little drab but not so much anymore. I'm glad though. Because then I'll have one weekend off and then the second weekend in March I'm going to Jamaica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay I gotta go back to work now. Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel left out :(

we will come. hopefully. i'm thinking probably for like a friday, sat. and leave sun. i get every other Fri after noon and sat off. So I could just take the morning on fri off and then caleb could take it off too and we could come thurs. after work and then have all day fri and sat. how does that sound??

bye.

sarah said...

That sounds just peachy.

Anonymous said...

mmmm...peaches sound good.