Thursday, January 10, 2008

I love me some Quiznos

That's what I'm eating right now. I go usually once a week, sometimes twice. The people that run the Quiznos here in town are a bunch of foreigners. They're all really nice and always act happy to see me walk through the door. Whether they are or not, I don't know. Maybe they're just happy for my business. They also know that I don't like mushrooms on my chicken carbonara sandwich.
I also love me some tornado days. We closed the school at about 1:00 today because of the weather. None of the tornados even came close to Athens, but they're not big on taking chances with the weather. So when city schools close, we close. And I'm okay with that. I'm not okay with the library closing, which it did, so I am now on the lovely dial up computer in Melissa's room. But even before we closed, the day held great promise. I only had 6 kids instead of 12, and Melissa and Louise were really low too. It was great. It was quiet and the kids actually played nicely together for a change.
I feel like I had a story to tell but it's slipping my mind. So I'm just gonna go. I'm glad you all could share my Quiznos experience with me tonight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi

i love quiznos.

bye

Anonymous said...

Erma, I think you'd be happy to know that while we were driving around some random town last weekend, I saw a grocery store named Brnt's. I kid you not, that's exactly how it was spelled. I thought of you immediately...it made me smile. :)

Anonymous said...

kirsti,

that makes me smile just thinking about it. where were you driving around? are you possibly going to natalie's wedding this weekend?i miss you.

love,

erma

sarah said...

Hey. You're supposed to leave comments for the blogger. This is not an e-mail service between two other people.:)

Anonymous said...

My sincerest apologies...